Click on the question below for the answer.
Q. What is the Top of the Hops Beer Festival?
- Top of the Hops – Biloxi Beer Festival will showcase the growing popularity of craft beers from around the country and the world in a relaxed and friendly environment. Patrons will receive a commemorative sampling mug and have access to, two-ounce samplings of over 150 craft beers. The festival will also feature the Brew University Education Area where patrons will enjoy beer seminars such as Cooking with Beer, Food Pairings, Brewing 101 and other beer education sessions. Come enjoy the mass of craft beers with live music and fun games like corn-hole and ping pong.
Q. Where is the Top of the Hops - Biloxi Beer Festival located?
- The festival is located at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center ( 2350 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi, MS 39531 ). For a map and directions, Click HERE.
Q. How much does it cost to get into the event and what do the different ticket levels include?
- General Admission tickets are $35 in advance
- VIP AREA tickets are $75 in advance
- Designated Driver tickets are $15
- VIP AREA Designated Driver tickets are $25
- Click HERE for more info on what is included in each ticket level
Q. Will taxi cabs be available during and after the event?
- YES. Local cab companies will be made aware of the event. Cab numbers will be listed in the festival guide, and any brew crew volunteer/staff member or security personnel can call you a cab if necessary.
- WE BELIEVE IN RESPONSIBLE DRINKING, AND ALTHOUGH WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A GREAT TIME, WE ALSO WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GET HOME SAFELY AFTER THE FESTIVAL. PLEASE INTEND ON USING A CAB OR A DESIGNATED DRIVER, IF NEEDED.
Q. Will there be tickets for sale at the door the day of the festival?
- If tickets are sold out in advance, then tickets will not be available at the door. If the festival has not sold out by Saturday morning then yes, tickets will be available at the door.
Q. How can I get involved in the event?
Q. Can I bring my own food or beverages into the festival?
- No outside food or beverages allowed, except pretzel necklaces!
Q. Will there be an ATM on-site?
Q. Will food and non-alcoholic drinks be available for purchase?
Q. Can I purchase additional beer at the festival?
- No beer will be for sale at the festival. 2-ounce beer samples are the only alcoholic beverages available.
Q. Who will be allowed into the festival?
- Anyone 21 and older, with a valid I.D. Everyone’s I.D. will be checked.
Q. Where should I park?
- The Mississippi Coast Convention Center offers several accommodations for parking. Please click HERE for a map indicating these areas.
Q. Can I bring a folding chair/lawn chair with me?
- No, you cannot bring chairs. Seating will be available for you to eat, drink and relax if you wish.
Q. What if it rains?
- The event is indoors and therefore will be unaffected by rain.
Q. Can I leave the festival site and return later?
- There is no re-entry once you have entered the site.
Q. What if I bought tickets, but will not be able to attend the festival?
- Sorry, as stated when purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
Q. Do you accept credit cards or checks at the door?
- If tickets are still available the day of the festival, only CREDIT CARDS and CASH will be accepted.
Q. Will there be a will call?
- Yes. Will call will be located at the front entrance.
Q. Do I need to buy beer tokens for tastings?
- No. All beer tastings are included with your ticket.
Q. When is the last beer poured?
- The last beer will be poured at 8:45pm.
Q. How can I find a brewery or beer?
- You will be given a Beer Fest guide upon entering. It will provide you with a map and descriptions of each brewery and beer.
Q. Will any of the beer run out?
- Possibly. All beers are subject to availability and popularity, so we cannot guarantee that a beer will be available the entire session.
Q. Can I bring my kid?
- No one under 21 will be allowed into the festival.
Q. Can I bring my pet?
What you can bring.
- + Personal cameras
- + Your taste buds!
- + A pretzel necklace
What you can’t bring.
- + Weapons of any kind
- + Illegal substances
- + Framed or large backpacks
- + No food or beverage of any kind
- + Alcohol
- + Glass containers of any kind
- + Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles (except people with mobility limitations)
- + Bicycles inside festival grounds *There will be bike parking outside the festival entrance
- + Fireworks and explosives
- + Instruments and laser pointers
- + Picnic baskets
- + Lawn furniture
- + Tents
- + Pets (except service dogs)
- + Professional camera or video equipment
- + No illegal vending is permitted - no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- + Coolers of any kind
- The festival will take place at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center which is wheelchair accessible. Disability parking spaces will be available on a first-come first serve basis. The spaces are reserved for vehicles displaying state-issued (any state) disability placards or license plates. Accessible restrooms will be available. Service animals trained to assist disabled persons will be allowed into the festival.
- If you need assistance look for a police officer, festival volunteer, security or staff member to direct you to the first aid area.
Lost & Found.
- Lost & found will be located at the ticket office of the Mississippi Coast Convention Center.
- Our primary goal is to create a safe and secure environment for all festival attendees. To ensure this, there will be on-site security provided by local police and private security companies. If you're experiencing any problems whatsoever, locate a festival staff member, security guard, or police officer.
- With an emphasis on beer appreciation, the Top of the Hops – Biloxi Beer Festival is a place to learn about craft beers. We do not promote over-consumption so please pace yourself. Anyone found to be excessively intoxicated will be removed from the premises. Remember: Quality, not Quantity!