Patrick Mooney Band
Patrick Mooney is a multi-instrumentalist from South Mississippi. For him growing up, music was everywhere and everything.
Later, Patrick would go on to pursue music in a very formal way. He attended The University of Southern Mississippi on a performance scholarship for upright bass. It didn't take long for the late nights and bar fights to creep in on his academic pursuits.
Patrick served his country honorably in the US Army as a Army Bandsman for 6 years.
In 2012, Patrick, along with 6 other band members, signed a recording contract with Hard Rock Records. The band, Rosco Bandana, released their debut effort, Time To Begin, in the fall of 2012. The album was recorded at The Nook Studios with Grammy Award-winning producer, Greg Collins in Los Angeles, CA.
Patrick began using his contacts to do session work for other area studios. He has recorded a variety of instruments on many different projects for other artists. Patrick now lives in New Orleans, Louisiana where he continues to write, record, and produce music.
Interested in showcasing your company to several thousand beer enthusiasts?
Vendors of the Top of the Hops Beer Festival will receive a 10’x10’ booth space and a listing in the festival guide which will be given to every festival attendee.
Please note the following requirements:
- + All worker personnel must be 21 years of age and have a valid I.D.
- + Your booth space MUST remain open the five hours of the festival (4pm – 9pm)
- + All vendor categories are exclusive – so submit FIRST!
- + Vendors are allowed to retain 100% of their sales.
- + Pricing Statement: prices for item to be sold in your booth must be approved by event staff