RYAN BALTHROP AND FRIENDS
Ryan Balthrop draws inspiration from his southern upbringing in Mobile,
Alabama, and from his years living and performing in the Virgin Islands.
His debut album, due out 7-10-2011, presents a sophisticated blend of
Americana, folk, blues, and a taste of the islands. He has performed 200+
shows a year with various southeastern bands since 1994, and is finally
coming into his own with this long awaited solo effort. The album spans
several genres, and represents Balthrop's powerful songwriting capabilities.
His soulful, sometimes delicate vocals, drive home the themes that
intertwine to create an atmosphere of inner reflection and emotion. Still
the themes relate to a wide audience, speaking to all of us, who have lost,
and continued to love.
Interested in showcasing your company to several thousand beer enthusiasts?
Vendors of the Top of the Hops Beer Festival will receive a 10’x10’ booth space and a listing in the festival guide which will be given to every festival attendee.
Please note the following requirements:
- All worker personnel must be 21 years of age and have a valid I.D.
- Your booth space MUST remain open the five hours of the festival (1pm-6pm).
- All vendor categories are exclusive – so submit FIRST!
- Vendors are allowed to retain 100% of their sales.
- Pricing Statement: prices for item to be sold in your booth must be approved by event staff